Thursday, March 6, 2008

Inaugural post...walking backwards in space-time

Destiny, If such a thing exists, takes us to where ever we are destined to be!!!

In this little space down here, I am going to write on what ever that i am interested in, aspiring for and working on. I love to colaborate and share thoughts and ideas to the very community which inspired me and motivated me to work on making these digital creatures do amazing things...I am dedicating this blog to all those great minds ,who had spent their entire life for transforming computing into what it is today .I still remember those days when I sat in front of a green monitor with a blinking A:\> after to booting DOS from a 5.25" floppy & putting another working disk to do some GW BASIC programs. Kudos to all of you and your great efforts because of which I have ubuntu running on my PC and i am able to publish this post now...

No comments: